European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR comes into effect on 25 May 2018 giving individuals in the European Union more transparency, rights, and control over how their personal information is used and processed by businesses.
When buying from me, the seller, I use the following methods to receive payment:
via website (www.starcharms.co.uk) will generate a PayPal Invoice; requesting a sale via my Facebook page (Star Charms by Lianne) will also generate an invoice via PayPal.
Etsy via Etsy transactions or directly through PayPal depending on payment method selected at checkout.
Please visit the individual data controllers identified (as listed below) to review their policy on keeping your personal information safe:
Star Charms takes the privacy of your information very seriously. This policy explains how and for what purposes I use the information I collect about you. Should you have any queries please contact me via the contact form and I will do my best to answer your questions.
In order to operate my business, the following information will be collected from you:
· Your name, address, email address and phone number when making a purchase;
This information will be collected from you so that I can:
· process orders/payments submitted by you
· to communicate with you about your order
· verify your identity where necessary
· to fulfil your order
· check the progress of orders in the postal system UK and/or International
· obtain views or comments on the service I provide
· contact winners of any competitions or special offers I may run from time to time
· carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to my Sites
· for the purpose of Tax and providing evidence of transactions to HMRC Tax Office
I will not use your information to
· send you information about my products and services unless you opt in to this via my website - to keep updated please follow me on social media
I will share this information with:
· No-one outside of www.liannecronin.co.uk or as is necessary for the above purposes without your specific permission
· Other than as stated above, unless required to do so by law for example, if required by a court order or for the purposes of the prevention of fraud or any other crime, I will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission.
To ensure your personal data is kept secure at all times; all devices, computers, laptops, mobile phones I use for my business purposes are either encrypted, password or passcode protected with all firewalls and antivirus software updated as required, and all files password locked. Any printed documents such as receipts are held in a locked cabinet and will only be used as stated above. I ensure all security is the best it can be to mitigate any potential risks and safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
Third party web sites
I cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Sites. I highly recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
If you have linked to this website from a third party site, I cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site, I highly recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services. Outside of the European Union ("EU") data protection laws may not be similar to those within the UK.